Ministry of Conservation
“Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you,
that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain:
that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.”
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
"Conservation" is planned management of natural resources. In the religious sense, it can be said that “conservation”
is planned management of spiritual resources. Therefore, the bible admonishes us to bear fruit, and that our fruit should remain.
From a vine we look for grapes, and from a Christian we look for spiritual stabilization, consistent fellowship,
and good Christian disposition: we seek to prevent the decay or loss of these spiritual resources.
To present the Gospel to Unbelievers; to provide for the smooth transition of new converts;
to provide the ongoing thorough processing of new members,
and ensuring that visitors feel appreciated and welcomed.
WHAT WE DO
1. The Evangelization of Humanity to Christ
GOAL: To Evangelize, disciple, and equip individuals to fulfill The Great Commission.
A. Host Evangelism Classes that would equip 21st Century Evangelists to:
- Embrace all nationalites
- Remain called & committed
- Have understanding of the evangelistic ministry
- Be active in church involvement
- Host evangelistic revivals
- Be Evangelistic in various community institutions
B. Altar work:
- To Equip Altar workers
- To present the Gospel to unbelievers for the result of life conversion
- To Minister to those who need healing and deliverance
A. Witness program & Events:
- Community outreach Ministry
- Distribution of tracks and Questionnaires
- Establishment of Street revivals
- Sick and shut in
- Institutions i.e. Dept. of Corrections/Physical Abuse/Homeless Shelters etc.
2. The Assimilation of New Members
GOAL: To provide thorough processing of new members.
- Oversight of membership process via collaboration with ‘New Membership Class’ facilitators
- Ensuring the assignment of a ‘yokefellow’ for New Members for the purpose of ongoing Christian fellowship
- Ensuring Christian service via administered gift test
3. The Accomodation of Visitors
GOAL: To ensure that visitors feel appreciated and welcomed.
- Establish mode of visitation (TV, family, friends, media, etc.)
- Ensure distribution of visitor gifts
- Follow-up of visitors
Suggested Prayer of Salvation:
Father, I know that I have broken Your laws and my sins have separated me from You.
I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from the past sinful life toward You.
I believe that Your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins,
was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer.
I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward.
In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.